Nonlinear Synthesis Tools
The Nonlinear Synthesis Tools is a toolbox for the Mathworks product MATLAB,
which allows the user to directly synthesize nonlinear controllers from
numerical simulation models. The toolbox features:
- High-Performance Nonlinear Control Synthesis in MATLAB®/Simulink®
- GUI for Setting-up the Design Process
- Five Methods and 9 Variations: Feedback Linearization, State-Dependent
Riccati-Equation, Recursive Back-stepping, Quickest Descent, Nonlinear
- Purely Numerical Implementations: Gracefully Scales Up to Larger Problems
- Over 50 Tutorial Examples: Aircraft, Missile, Satellite, Robot Control,
- Nonlinear Dynamic Systems of Arbitrary Dimensions
- Applications: Aerospace, Transportation, Maritime, Process Control,
Manufacturing Automation, Weapon Systems
Nonlinear Systems Specified as MATLAB® Code, Simulink® Model,
or C Code
- Stability/Robustness Analysis Tools
These tools were developed under four years of U.S. Navy sponsorship for
use in missile autopilot design.
They are based on over 20 years of research by personnel at Optimal Synthesis
Inc., and at universities and federal research laboratories
They have been proven in several practical applications, including the
control of high-performance flight vehicles
To find out more:
is the Nonlinear Synthesis Tools™ software package?
How is Nonlinear Synthesis Tools™ used
for controller synthesis?
Why nonlinear control?